Creamy green smoothie is slightly sweet but with a zesty kick. The secret ingredient feels so obvious I can’t believe it took me this long to be this genius..!
PSA: never make a smoothie without GREENS ADDED.
Cause, why the heck not?
Get a freaking jump on your greens game every morning. Or, maybe just three mornings a week!
If you had just THREE green smoothies this week – that is ~5 cups more spinach or kale than you were eating before.
Imagine all those little cells clamoring over each other to get to the goodies. They are so happy. Its like rain on a hot summer day for your cells that were working off granola, cereal, toast, bagels, and RxBars for months.
I have no idea if cells can clamor but I do know I feel pepped UP after a green smoothie. We are AWAKE, we are KIND, we are PRODUCTIVE 🙂
The secret to this smoothie is basil. Don’t hate till you try it. Unless you hate basil and then you’re a unicorn.
Thai Green Smoothie
- 2 handfuls spinach, – frozen
- 1/2 frozen banana, – sliced
- 1/2 cup frozen mango
- 3 slices fresh ginger, – 1/4" thick
- 3 leaves basil
- 1 cup cashew or coconut milk
- 2 tsp flax meal
- 1 scoop vanilla plant protein
- Combined all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth
- Tips: – start with spinach at bottom to facilitate blending – This quantity of milk will create a thicker smoothie. If you are impatient or short on time, add more and you'll get a equally as delicious, thinner smoothie!